BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a full-time position for territories surrounding Concord, New Hampshire.
Prior home care and/or hospice experience is preferred, but not required. As a hospice nurse (RN), you will be an essential member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides hospice and palliative medical care to clients, affording them the ability to receive medical care in the comfort of their own home.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire for growth!
BAYADA Hospice believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- One-on-one training
- Recognition program
- Referral bonuses
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends.
- Comfortable with possibly driving 30 to 90 minutes for a client.
Qualifications for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in New Hampshire and/or Vermont.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. We would love for you to be one of our BAYADA Hospice Registered Nurses. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.