BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We need Registered Nurses - RN to work one-on-one with pediatric clients within Mercer County and the hours are flexible. As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
This is a great opportunity to add an additional shift to your work week in home care where you have only one patient and one focus. Registered Nurses will enjoy independence, flexibility, and 24-hour clinical support. Current needs include weekend days, evenings, and nights. Typical shifts include 7AM-3PM / 8AM-4PM, 3PM-11PM, or 11PM-7AM.
Pediatric experience is not necessary as we do provide education and training. We invest in you!
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable working environment
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (New Jersey)
- Current health care provider CPR certification
- A minimum of 750 hours of independent skilled nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
If you are a Registered Nurse who enjoys making an impact in your client's life, we want to meet you! Come explore BAYADA where our goal is that you are finding a career with meaning where you can say you love what you do! Give us a call today at 609-219-9600 to learn more.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.