While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Pediatrics in Cherry Hill has great opportunities for Registered Nurses / RNs who desire to be part of a team dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients. BAYADA provides unmatched training, orientation and 24-hour clinical support to every employee. As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes or schools.
We are currently seeking nurses – RNs - to work day shifts! You can choose from many scheduling and care assignments. Below are the different types of day cases we can offer :
- One-to-one nursing at school with medically fragile student.
- One-to-one nursing in the home with medically fragile child.
- Bus transport shifts to accompany child with seizure disorder on their bus to/from school.
We believe our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you share our passion for healing and helping, you belong at BAYADA. Apply now or contact BAYADA today – 856-772-2010!
Qualifications for RN
- A minimum of 6 months (750 hours) of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse - RN
- A valid New Jersey nursing license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Pediatric experience is helpful, but not a must
- Excellent pediatric training is available
Responsibilities for RN:
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
There is a lot to love about being a part of BAYADA Pediatrics:
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid Time Off
- 24/7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.