BAYADA Home Health Care is dedicated to keeping people safe at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. Since 1975, caring for people at home has been our passion and gives meaning to the work we do each day. Values-based and mission driven, BAYADA is on its way to realizing its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
Our Benefits office is seeking a Supervisor of Health and Welfare to join our team in Pennsauken, NJ. In this role, the Supervisor will support and administer the health and welfare plans for all employees. You will prepare data received from vendors for report production and management decision making. The Supervisor will manage associates within the health and welfare team and perform any other duties assigned by the Manager of Health and Welfare.
- Responsible for the hiring, personal development, and supervision of Health and Welfare team.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to employee benefits (COBRA, ERISA, HIPAA, ACA, etc).
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and problem-solving ability required.
- Main point of contact for Benefits Administration relationship and benefits external call center “BCI”.
- Escalation point for Fringe, Ameriflax, Aflac/BCI, Hawaii plans and other plans as assigned.
- Assist in the creation and management of policies, practices and procedures related to Health and Welfare plans, and identify ways to streamline and improve existing processes.
- Partner with the benefits systems team to ensure accuracy of data transmissions to and from our vendors.
- Manages vendor and broker relationships for all H&W benefit plans.
- Partner with Benefits systems team and Associate Director, Retirement and Compliance on managing the overall open enrollment process.
- Assist, in partnership with the Manager, Health and Welfare, with the preparation and distribution of information to inform employees of benefits programs, program modifications or changes, and special employer sponsored activities.
- Work with Manager to analyze company benefit policies, laws concerning mandatory insurance coverage, data concerning prevailing practices among other similar organizations, and contractual agreements in order to comply with legal requirements and to establish competitive benefits programs.
- Act as a trusted advisor and regarding health and welfare functions and processes with particular regard to program eligibility, provisions, and limitations.
- Support the overall audit process of plans and ensure compliance of plans and filings.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Three to Five years’ (3-5) experience in related field (including minimum two (2) years’ in Benefits).
- Proven track record of advanced competency level in a Benefits role.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Comprehensive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package including medical/dental/prescription/vision
- paid time off
- 401k with company match
- tuition reimbursement
- short/long term disability
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in Pennsauken, NJ BAYADA employs more than 20,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 300 offices. For more information, visit bayada.com. EOE
Benefits, Human Resources, Health and Welfare, Supervisor