At BAYADA, we believe that our clients come first, and our employees are our greatest asset! Our core values are compassion, excellence, and reliability. We are looking for a full time office director for our Oahu Behavioral Health location.
Oahu Behavioral Health
Location: Kapolei, Oahu
- Fully responsible for the management and services including budgeting, planning, recruiting and fiscal management.
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
- Support your team, mentor your Associate Director, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities.
- Service-focused, professional, warm and communicative, our Directors are embodiments of The BAYADA Way, representing our network of home care professionals to our various audiences across the nation.
- Four year college degree preferred
- Minimum two years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in home health care
- Knowledge of Medicare regulations, including OASIS and PPS
- Knowledge of Hawaii regulations
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and of successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
- Proven ability to organize, manage, market and grow an office
- Demonstrated PC and communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position and responsibilities
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
**If you are qualified and interested in this position, please apply and contact the recruiter, Bailee Bussey, for more information. Email: email@example.com**
BAYADA Home Care is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to serving the home health care needs of the citizens of Hawai’i. Our high-quality, compassionate, and charitable care includes behavioral health services to help children and adults with autism achieve maximum independence at home, at school, and in their communities; assistive care (personal and home support) to help with activities of daily living; adult and pediatric nursing to care for chronic and acute conditions; and habilitation services to help people with developmental and intellectual disabilities live more independently. As a non-profit organization, we have a great opportunity to help millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life.
BAYADA Home Care is governed by and adheres to the laws and requirements of a non-profit organization and is a separate legal entity from BAYADA Home Health Care, our founding organization. Through a management services contract, BAYADA Home Health Care provides support services only.
While BAYADA Home Care is a separate organization, it shares the same mission, vision, values, and purpose on which BAYADA Home Health Care was founded in 1975. That means our clients come first and we are dedicated to helping them have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. The high-quality care we provide will always be delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability; as those are our core values and the heart of The BAYADA Way.