Have you been hearing a lot about BAYADA lately? Wondering what all the exciting buzz is about? Now is the time to join our exceptional BAYADA team, and to be part of our BAYADA joy! Work for a company that gives you the respect and appreciation that you deserve, while making a difference in the life of a child! We are currently hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to work in the Altoona! We have part-time, full-time, daylight, and overnight openings! We have an opportunity for everyone to get their foot in the door! Many of our rock star Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) started with us part-time, fell in love with BAYADA and pediatric home care, and made the transition to full-time! We will work with your part-time availability to get your foot in the door, (even if it’s just a day here and there). Make some extra money, expand your skills, find a new passion, feel appreciated, make a difference!
BAYADA is nationally known for treating our field employees like rock stars! Work for an award winning company and office! Our employees' reviews made us a Best Place to Work in 2018 & 2019, and our State College Office was named Top BAYADA Pediatric Office of 2017 & 2018! Do not miss out on your dream position! Call Bailey at 814-235-9200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about becoming a BAYADA hero! Ask about our talent scout bonus, exceptional training, scholarship program, BAYADA Bucks, Heroes on the Homefront, and our ASPIRE program! BAYADA offers competitive pay, flexible scheduling, benefits, unique incentives, and meaningful one-on-one care! We look forward to hearing from you!
As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
To learn more about becoming a BAYADA hero, contact Bailey at 814-235-9200, or email email@example.com.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- State College and surrounding areas
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (PA)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.