BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
If you are a pediatric Registered Nurse looking to advance your career, this exciting new opportunity may be for you! We are seeking Registered Nurses to be a part of our HICU (Home Intensive Care Unit) admission team. This position will be responsible for transitioning our newest infant and pediatric clients from hospital to home. The HICU Admission Nurse will work as part of a small team ensuring shift coverage and precepting the new team of nurses as the client transitions home. Our field nurses ensure that acute pediatric patients will receive care in their homes equivalent to the care they would receive in the NICU / PICU.
This position is full-time and will work every other weekend. You will have the option to choose from working days or overnights and will work with clients within our north metro territory.
Benefits for HICU Registered Nurses (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexibility to choose your schedule - block schedules determined by you and your team
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for HICU Registered Nurses (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Precepting new nursing teams
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Attend office quarterly meetings
- Maintain high level of professionalism and ability to become a field team leader
Qualifications for HICU Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Pediatric experience required in acute or home care setting
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.