At BAYADA, we believe that our clients come first, and our employees are our greatest asset! Our core values are compassion, excellence, and reliability with a strong focus on clinical excellence. Are you an experienced BCBA looking for the next step in your career? We’re looking for a full-time Clinical Educator to join our clinical leadership team in Hawaiʻi.
- Provide group and individual supervision for employees (resident trainees) pursuing BACB certification
- Monitor progress of resident trainees and collaborate with onsite supervisors
- Work collaboratively with other BCBAs across the state
- Develop ABA trainings
- Provide opportunities for individual staff members to achieve professional growth and obtain continuing education credits
- Adhere to BACB’s Professional and Ethical Compliance Code
- Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for our employees, clients, and their families
- Experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst® (BCBA®) in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board® (BACB®) and licensed to practice behavior analysis in the state of Hawai’i.
- At least 5 years of work experience in behavioral health, including assessment, individual treatment planning, training, and supervision.
- Minimum 2 years of experience supervising individuals pursuing BACB certification
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; including the use of technology and video conferencing
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to identify training needs and develop research-based trainings
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Interest in professional development and advancement
- Experience providing ABA in public schools a plus
- Professional development
- BCBA mentorship and support structure
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
**If you are qualified and interested in this position, please apply and contact the recruiter, Bailee Bussey, for more information. Email: email@example.com**
BAYADA Home Care is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to serving the home health care needs of the citizens of Hawai’i. Our high-quality, compassionate, and charitable care includes behavioral health services to help children and adults with autism achieve maximum independence at home, at school, and in their communities; assistive care (personal and home support) to help with activities of daily living; adult and pediatric nursing to care for chronic and acute conditions; and habilitation services to help people with developmental and intellectual disabilities live more independently. As a non-profit organization, we have a great opportunity to help millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life.
BAYADA Home Care is governed by and adheres to the laws and requirements of a non-profit organization and is a separate legal entity from BAYADA Home Health Care, our founding organization. Through a management services contract, BAYADA Home Health Care provides support services only.
While BAYADA Home Care is a separate organization, it shares the same mission, vision, values, and purpose on which BAYADA Home Health Care was founded in 1975. That means our clients come first and we are dedicated to helping them have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. The high-quality care we provide will always be delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability; as those are our core values and the heart of The BAYADA Way.