Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community! BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a live in HHA - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for live in HHAs – Home Health Aides in Belmont, MA.
$200 - $250 / day
BAYADA offers Live In Home Health Aides (HHAs):
Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
Paid time off
24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Be at least 18 years of age, and
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in a hospital, nursing home, community health agency , private-duty home care case, or completion of Medical-Surgical clinical rotation in nursing school, OR
-Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in an unrelated field and have successfully completed a 75 hour Home Health Aide training course approved by BAYADA Home Health Care Clinical Standards and Leadership or hold your Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) License, and
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English, and/or the predominant language of the client population to be serviced, and
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination, and
- Have a criminal background check completed, and
- Meet all state requirements for Home Health Aides, i.e. state certification, where applicable.
Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
Assisting with ambulation
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.