Do you enjoy making a difference in someone's life? Are you passionate about providing the best possible care to adults in need? Do you value flexible schedules and a supportive work environment? We've been looking for you! BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Personal Care Assistants (PCA), Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA), and Home Health Aides (HHA) to care for many of our clients. Come work for a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work and excellence, and be treated with the respect and appreciation you deserve.
LNA, PCA, HHA Job Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with their activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, skin/nail care
- Assist with meal prep and light housekeeping
- Assist with ambulation and transfers
- Provide one-on-one support and companionship
- Assist with range of motion and exercises
- Assist with medication reminders
BAYADA offers PCA, LNA, and HHA:
- Flexible Schedule
- Geographic Preference
- Competitive Pay
- Work independently, but with RN supervision and support
- 24/7 on call support
- Hourly Pay of $14.00
- Paid Time Off
Qualifications Required for PCA, LNA, HHA:
Minimum of 1 year verifiable caregiving experience OR completion of medical surgical rotation OR LNA
Opportunities for PCA, LNA, HHA available in: South Burlington, Burlington, Colchester, Winooski, Williston, Essex Junction, Hinesburg, Milton, and Chittenden
Positions open to LNA, HHA, and PCA. Immediate openings available—start working in as few as 3 days!
LNA, PCA, and HHA caregivers work minimum of 10 hours/week and can work up to and above 40 hours if desired.
LNA applicants welcome. PCA and HHA encouraged to apply. License not required for hire