At BAYADA, we believe that our clients come first, and our employees are our greatest asset! Our core values are compassion, excellence, and reliability. To be successful in the Director of Area Field Recruiting role, the ideal candidate will be a dynamic leader with a track record of success, talent development, as well as a strategic visionary.
Must be located in Hawai'i and be willing to travel state-wide
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA.
- Build relationships with key internal audiences and manage a team of recruiters located throughout Hawai'i.
- Maintain on-going, consistent communication with hiring managers, directors and recruiting managers
- Serve as the lead representative and subject matter expert of field recruiting in dialogue with regional customers and hiring managers
- Champion newly implemented changes and recruitment strategies throughout the organization
- Partner with internal customers to develop a recruiting strategy for assigned territory to meet current and future employee needs
- Partner with office and divisional directors to develop a framework for hiring, training, developing, supervising, directing, and coaching the recruiters to ensure performance targets are met
- Review and analyze recruiting metrics (time to hire, funnel ratio, etc.) and current market trends to support development of recruiting strategies
- Promote and foster ongoing partnership with internal decision makers
- Develop creative and innovative recruiting strategies to meet the organization's current and future talent needs
- Oversee recruiting and retention programs
- In partnership with office leaders, evaluate, establish, and maintain goals for the field recruiting team
- Conduct performance evaluations
- Participate in and support decisions related to the hiring and separation of employment
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor
- 4 year college degree
- 5+ years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- Demonstrated record of successful leadership in a managerial/supervisory position
- Ability to work with multiple constituents and levels within the company and externally
- Experience with multiple sourcing channels, consultation and influence skills
- Prior experience gathering and analyzing data
- Strong self-management skills with a focus on results and customer service
- Excellent recruiting skills and in-depth understanding of behavioral-based interview and candidate evaluation techniques
- Must be located in Hawai'i and be willing to travel state-wide
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
BAYADA Home Care is a 501c (3) non-profit organization dedicated to serving the home health care needs of the citizens of Hawaii. Our high-quality, compassionate charitable care includes behavioral health services to help children and adults with autism achieve maximum independence at home, at school, and in their communities; assistive care (personal and home support) to help with activities of daily living; adult and pediatric nursing to care for chronic and acute conditions; and habilitation services to help people with developmental and intellectual disabilities live more independently. As a non-profit organization, we believe we have a greater opportunity to work toward our vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life.
BAYADA Home Care is governed by and adheres to the laws and requirements of a non-profit organization and is a completely separate legal entity from BAYADA Home Health Care, our founding organization. Through a management services contract, BAYADA Home Health Care provides support services only.
While BAYADA Home Care is a separate organization, it shares the same mission, vision, values, and purpose on which BAYADA Home Health Care was founded in 1975. That means our clients come first and we are dedicated to helping them have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. The high quality care we provide will always be delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability—our core values and the heart of The BAYADA Way.