BAYADA Pediatrics in Cherry Hill, NJ is currently seeking compassionate, motivated, and energetic RNs - Registered Nurses - to join our team of Substitute School Nurses. We offer premium pay rates for school nursing shifts as well as clinical support from the office! This position offers flexible Monday through Friday daytime hours and an opportunity to work with pediatric students of all ages!
Various sub & long-term school nurse requests for office and field trip assignments throughout Camden county!
Qualifications for RN:
- A minimum of one year of skilled nursing experience as a Registered Nurse - RN
- A valid New Jersey nursing license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Sub or school nursing certificate is a plus!
Educational requirements for RN:
- Pediatric experience is helpful, but not a must
- Excellent pediatric training is available
If you are interested in learning more about this position or other employment opportunities with BAYADA, please call us at 856-772-2010. You can also visit www.bayada.com for more information.
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Camden County
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (NJ)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.