While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you have special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Our company philosophy is, "Take care of your clients first and our employees are our greatest assets"
Our office has urgent need for Registered Nurse (RN) to perform home health care for our Client in Avondale & West Grove, PA.
Our Clients are both adult males (age 20-21) who needs care,
Monday -Friday, 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm & Weekends in Avondale, PA and 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm evening shift in West Grove, PA
$2000.00 - overnight shift nurse
$1500.00 - mid shift nurse
$1000.00 - day shift nurse
What we offer to Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Work, Life, Balance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Growth Opportunities
- Non-profit and family owned since 1975
- Voted Best Place to work by Glassdoor 2018 & 2019
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary g tube, ADLS, seizure management
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications:
- A current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Pennsylvania
- A minimum of one year of recent
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Spanish speaking is a huge plus for family
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for all shift’s day, evening, nights, weekends
Direct Contact: Alina Pikalyuk - email@example.com - 610-269-3444 (direct office line)
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.