While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—SAFELY. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (VIRTUALLY EVEN)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
As a Pediatric Home Health Aide ( HHA ) or Certified Nursing Assistant ( CNA ), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
We have needs for Monday through Sunday! Flexible hours available to! We are looking for Aides in the following area:
- Philadelphia - All areas!
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Health Benefits
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience working as a Home Health Aide - for HHA (Home Health Aide)
- CNA's - current PA State CNA license listed in good standing with the board and one year work experience.
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping (client area)
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks for pediatric client: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For more information, please contact Lorraine Eschert 215-988-9006 or Leschert@bayada.com