Basis Technology is the leading provider of mission critical software solutions for multilingual text analytics, identity resolution, and digital forensics. Our flagship product line, Rosette, is an integrated AI platform, applying machine learning to understand and discover business' unstructured knowledge in order to manage risk, uncover opportunities, and discover connections. We strive to delight our customers by building products that center their needs.
For over twenty-five years we’ve been the engine in some of the most powerful applications that process text to turn data into valuable knowledge and reduce risk. As the world becomes increasingly digital, more and more companies have turned to Basis to help, unlocking a period of rapid growth for our business. We’re looking for leaders excited to harness this growth and help us reach the next stage without sacrificing our values and keeping Basis a really great place to work.
Basis Technology is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to be the product lead for our fastest growing product, Identity Analytics. Identity Analytics helps our customers determine and understand the identities of their customers - used in financial services, data management, and government applications. Names and identity are a deeply complex and interesting area that takes into account both how names sound as well as cultural knowledge on how names are processed.
- Be a leader and voice of our Identity Analytics product across the organization and beyond.
- Leads and coordinates with cross-functional teams in order to identify and elevate patterns, aid in roadmap design, speak and advocate for this product, and work with our teams to make vision a reality.
- Work with engineering to execute roadmap, groom backlog, and balance strategic initiatives and engineering capacity.
- Work with our product, documentation, customer success, and marketing teams to speak to customer needs and market trends.
- Define and analyze metrics to inform product strategy.
- Excellent product judgment: ability to understand customers’ and markets’ stated and unstated goals and needs, and translate these into product direction and features
- Ability to prioritize competing demands across stakeholders
- Experience working in a B2B environment with a technical product with either AI or regulated industry.
- Previous experience with the financial services industry, banking, or natural language processing is a plus as is experience delivering API-based products into a high volume environment.
- A deep desire to spend time talking with customers in order to build a strategic product vision and strong skills communicating that vision to multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Position requires the ability to travel at least quarterly, including overseas. Obviously, consideration will be given to current circumstances.
- 4+ years of experience in product management or as a product owner
- Experience in an international high-performance environment a plus
- Located and authorized to work in the US, UK, or Canada
- Covid vaccination is required for this position with medical or religious exemptions, where allowed by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.