At Basis, we have opportunities that can help you develop skills and get hands-on experience working with some of the best teams in the field of data extraction. We are currently looking for a Co-op student, who is looking to learn more about Cyber Incident response using our digital forensics software (Cyber Triage). In this role, you will learn more about data analytics using Kibana/Elastic search and Python. You will also learn about software testing and validation. As well as a learning experience, this is also a high visibility role where you will be interacting with our CEO, DF Engineering team, as well as the marketing team.
Conveniently located near the Alewife T stop on the Red Line in Cambridge, MA. The position is remote immediately with an option of working out of our Alewife office.
This is a 6-month program starting from January 2021 to July 2021. We are also open to the right 3 month intern candidate.
You'll be working on:
- Software validation and quality assurance for the Cyber Triage product using manual and automated testing tools.
- Opportunity to improve our automated testing process
- Setting up test environments for various scenarios
- Analyzing usage data collected by the cloud services using Kibana/Elastic search
- Open to candidates with diverse backgrounds
- Ability to program in Java, and/or Python is a plus
- Able and willing to absorb new information quickly and switch gears easily
- Speaking, reading and writing ability in languages other than English is desirable
- Coursework in Cyber Security / Forensics is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.