Basis Technology is looking for a creative and entrepreneurial Enterprise Account Executive to grow our existing US commercial customer base with Banking and Financial Services organizations. Based on Basis’ strong record in applied AI for Natural Language Processing, we seek an AE who can work with new and established companies to expand our
The Enterprise Account Executive will have extensive financial services industry experience, and develop, manage, and close sales opportunities at large financial services accounts, primarily within the NYC metropolitan region.
- Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve or exceed individual quota, hunting new and expansion opportunities
- Prospect into new accounts to establish relationships and uncover opportunities
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish. Conduct high-level conversations with senior technical staff and executives at client companies to constantly deliver value, from lead to close.
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Stay informed of our product line, competition and industry trends that affect our clients and company
- Develop strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and partners within your territory
- Produce timely and accurate individual forecasts
- Successfully execute sales activities, creating own territory plan, presentations, quotes, etc with limited supervision
- Minimum 5 years in a quota-carrying sales role selling to enterprises and with complex sales cycles
- Minimum 3 years’ experience selling to or working in large Financial Services organizations
- Experience selling technology to engineering or IT buyers
- Proven success in developing a new territory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and very strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to sell to CXO or line of business, successfully emphasizing business value versus product.
- Strong ability to connect with customers by actively listening to determine their needs
- Ability to travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.