Basis Technology has an opening for Account Executive, Intelligence Programs who will have responsibility for the complete sales lifecycle for the U.S. government intelligence community (IC): selling enterprise software, planning, goal-setting, researching, contacting, qualifying, consulting, evangelizing, selling, and servicing new and existing customers. To be considered for this role, you should be able to demonstrate a strong history of working with the IC, selling enterprise software. Your contacts should be leveraged for developing and closing sales opportunities capitalizing on Basis Technology's own software, solutions, and text analytics expertise.
- Identify and generate new software sales opportunities with the three-letter federal agencies
- Work with system integrators and FFRDC influencers such as Boeing, Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Leidos, SAIC, CACI, MITRE, and Aerospace.
- Research opportunities and develop sales strategies for respective opportunities.
- Work with agencies and SIs as part of the RFP and capture process.
- Set meetings with high-level decision makers.
- Pre-qualify prospects in advance of meetings to determine requirements and budget availability.
- Collaborate with senior management and technology team to prepare for meetings and presentations.
- Develop detailed proposals for clients, outlining software, services, responsibilities, timeline, and pricing.
- Accurately track and provide detailed reports for management, detailing sales activity, sales opportunity pipeline, revenue forecast, and account management activity.
- Meet annual sales goals and achieve quarterly objectives. Attend and speak at tradeshows and conferences.
- Minimum 3+ years direct sales and account management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of major account sales processes.
- Proven ability to sell technology solutions to intelligence community agencies, including both direct sales and sales through systems integrators.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and resourceful. Understands how to uncover and develop new opportunities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS).
- U.S. citizenship and current TS/SSBI required.
- CRM system experience required, Salesforce preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.