Basis Technology is a global text analytics company looking for an experienced project manager to grow our Solution Consulting group. You will be responsible for the management and execution of client facing software development projects using Rosette, our cutting edge AI and natural language processing platform.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of data analytics, SaaS/PaaS products, and enterprise software development. Experience with data intensive applications like search or natural language processing (NLP) is a huge plus. You should be a well organized self starter who wants to own the successful delivery of highly technical projects.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer needs and our products to contribute to solutions that meet customer needs and increase customer satisfaction
- Provide end-to-end project management for customer engagements and cross functional internal projects.
- Support the sales organization with cross functional scope definition and budget preparation for proposals.
- Coordinate activities and deliverables across functions and external vendors to deliver projects on scope, on schedule, and on budget
- Develop detailed project plans, monitor progress, and present executive status summaries
- Help implement and improve our product development process
- 2-5+ years successful track record managing customer facing software development projects for SaaS, PaaS, or Data Analytics products
- Degree in Computer Science, Business/Finance or related discipline, or equivalent work experience. MBA and PMP certification a plus
- Previous engineering experience with Agile Development methodologies
- Excellent organization, communication, and time management skills