Base is the first-ever platform built for assistants and the executives they support, all managed in a dedicated workspace where updates from the tens of tools assistants live in daily can be organized and distributed to executives in an elegant, efficient, and reliable way.
We're disruptive: Assistants work upwards of 10 different tools each day - none of which are built for them. Our platform is the first-ever built for the assistant's workflow. We streamline all of their inputs so they can maximize their effectiveness in their executive support. We believe that every leader should have access to an assistant, and this future of work messaging earned us the top prize this year at NEXT Venture Pitch 2020.
Overview of the Role
Base is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our small but powerful team. As a SaaS startup serving a community that doesn’t currently have software of their own, we need innovative thinkers and leaders. In addition to a software platform for Executive Assistants (EAs), Base is passionate about building community, creating excellent content, and planning events to serve the industry, which we have been successful at doing, and now we need assistance in managing and growing this exciting channel!
In the last handful of months alone, we’ve grown our digital community to nearly 10K members, leveraging live streaming, email, and unique social campaigns. If you’re a marketing that loves experimenting, Base is the home for you.
Our Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Support the VP of Marketing in tactically executing on marketing initiatives such as: managing, creating, and promoting content for Base’s online resources: YouTube Channel, Growing Facebook Community, live streams/events, social media, website, and email campaigns.
- Create graphics for digital campaigns through tools like Canva
- Develop, test, track, and report on successful programs and lead generation campaigns while suggesting and implementing changes based on lessons learned.
- Support for strategic partnership opportunities, paid marketing channels, and product launches.
- Support our events, live streams, and other content formats like podcasts and videos.
- Create and document marketing processes and procedures to prepare for growth in the company and department.
Our Digital Marketing Manager should:
- Have 2-3 years experience in marketing and branding in a SaaS or digital marketing field.
- Have CRM experience (i.e., Hubspot)
- Have experience creating and launching landing pages and email campaigns
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and be flexible and comfortable with the inevitable change, ambiguity, and opportunity involved in early-stage startups; be a quick learner, and love learning new skills within digital and SaaS marketing.
- Be able to empathize with and prioritize our users’ and buyers’ needs; dive into the industry and seek to understand our audience.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, whether short-form content for Twitter and email marketing or long-form e-books.
- Have a servant leader mindset; be open, honest, and accountable at every level.
- Be self-directed, but also great at collaborating across the team, including giving and receiving thoughtful feedback.
- Provide 2-3 samples reflecting they can perform a successful marketing campaign
Our Digital Marketing Manager can look forward to:
- A fun, flexible work environment, with a passionate team that is ready to make waves in the EA industry
- A daily challenge to think creatively, strategically, and tactically, and the autonomy to create your own path to that.
- Distributed yet tightly-knit team with a great company culture
- Competitive pay for a new and growing company
- Significant opportunity for personal and career growth
- Health insurance, parental leave, technology stipend, unlimited paid time off and half-day Fridays
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.