Base is the first-ever platform built for assistants and the executives they support, all managed in a dedicated workspace where updates from the tens of tools assistants live in daily can be organized and distributed to executives in an elegant, efficient, and reliable way.
We're disruptive: Assistants work upwards of 10 different tools each day - none of which are built for them. Our platform is the first-ever built for the assistant's workflow. We streamline all of their inputs so they can maximize their effectiveness in their executive support. We believe that every leader should have access to an assistant, and this future of work messaging earned us the top prize this year at NEXT Venture Pitch 2020.
Why work with us? Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work with some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Base just might be the place for you.
We are in the midst of rapid growth and experience more inbound interest than our Leadership Team can manage on its own. We are looking for an Account Executive to be the bridge between our massive amounts of inbound interest and long-lasting enterprise partnerships.
Are you a fit? You are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about customer happiness. You like solving problems and thinking big, and aren’t afraid to create a category with us.
You are excited about helping to develop our sales strategies, establish quotas, and grow alongside our organization. You have a track record of measurable results and developing deep knowledge of your industry and product. You value good communication and are good at helping prospects solve their problems through consultative selling.
You’re excited to work cross-functionally to help move our enterprise prospects towards purchase. You are motivated by the knowledge that you will be an integral part of our growth as Base’s first Account Executive.
- Work with marketing and customer success to identify and nurture enterprise prospects
- Consultatively present and demo the value of our platform to prospects
- Compile and analyze industry data and trends
- Develop sales strategies and quotas
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our partners, customers, and prospects
- Work closely with our leadership team to progress, negotiate, and close enterprise deals
Some of the things we look for:
- A growth mindset which drives you to constantly learn and improve
- Proven work experience and growth in sales (preferably in a startup environment)
- A desire to hunt for new opportunities and use a consultative approach to lead nurturing
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Ability to communicate and report against goals in an impactful manner (Hubspot, data analysis, sales performance metrics, etc.)
- You’re self-motivated, comfortable working in an iterative environment, and can take minimal direction to drive to desired goals (i.e., we won’t say here’s a 10 step process to follow)
- Ability to meaningfully engage with prospects through communication, presentations, and negotiations
- Desire to grow along with our sales team, potentially as one of its leaders
Our team members can look forward to:
- A fun, flexible, remote-first work environment with a passionate, mission-oriented team
- The chance to help establish company culture, best practices, team norms, and foundations of of a brand new category of software
- Competitive pay & opportunity for commission
- Benefits not typically offered at new startups such as health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited, flexible paid time off (that we expect you to use)
- Monthly tech stipend
A few important themes that don’t change for us:
*Courageous Help *
With humility, hospitality, and openness, we embrace challenges as opportunities to significantly contribute to others’ success and happiness.
*Thriving Team *
We all contribute to a respectful and gracious work environment that encourages high-achievement through collaboration and individual effort, both in and outside of the workplace.
*Ambitious Growth *
We take great pride in setting, communicating, and achieving challenging goals, and we look forward to exceeding expectations and sharing our story.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.