We appreciate your interest in employment with Barry’s! Barry’s is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the People and Culture Department (People@Barrys.com or 323-673-0222).
The Financial Analyst will play a critical role in analyzing financial data and building financial models that support and drive strategic business decisions. This role will have two primary responsibilities: (1) You will create and distribute the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports used by Company Leadership to assess company performance, and (2) You will update and maintain the Company’s Corporate Earnings Model and Liquidity Forecast Model. You will be a member of a lean Finance team and have direct interaction with Company Leadership. Additionally, you will serve as a financial partner to leaders across functions, including Operations, Marketing, Development, and People & Culture (HR) by providing these leaders with financial reporting and answering any specific questions on financial performance.
- Analyze current and past performance of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures and provide insight into trends and opportunities
- Lead the preparation and distribution of Month End, Quarter End and Year End Reporting packages to external parties and internal parties
- Develop and maintain financial models including a Corporate Earnings Model and Liquidity Forecast Model
- Providing ad-hoc support and analysis to the leadership team including providing financial recommendations and insights for decision-making purposes
- Budgeting, forecasting, and analysis activities including annual budget and reforecasting during the fiscal year
- Working with corporate employees to ensure appropriate coding of expenses are in line with the budget and to ensure cost control measures are being exercised
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting) or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting or finance
- High technical proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Desire to learn financial reporting tools or have experience with Financial Reporting software
- Ability to translate financial results into strategic business recommendations
Barry’s is the Best Workout in the World ®™. Founded in West Hollywood in 1998, it’s the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity workout that’s as effective as it is fun.