POSITION: Studio Lead
DEPARTMENT: Front of House
RESPONSIBLE TO: Studio Manager
BARRY’S - The Best Workout in the World
Barry's is the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity, one-hour workout that's as effective as it is fun! Our mission and our goal is very simple. To ensure that our clients experience is the best part of their day. Our family look to inspire, motivate, support and most importantly build a community who share the same vision of health, fitness and wellbeing.
Here at Barry’s, we practice what we preach. We are a community dedicated to working (out) hard and having fun. We love a challenge, and spend every day continuing to innovate.
Mission accepted? Join the HUSTLE.
Act as the main point of contact when the Studio Manager is not on duty. This role's focus is to ensure the client experience is being represented at all times as well as ensuring consistency in service, product and experience. One of the main attributes a Studio Lead required is a friendly, fun, positive attitude towards the job and the team.
- Maintaining the daily atmosphere & energy at all times.
- Supporting the manager in creating a strong community, establishing strong relationships with clients and providing excellent customer service.
- Keeping on top of the team's daily duties and feedback to both Studio Manager and employees, on performance expectations.
- Supporting staff training when required.
- Setting the standard with day-to-day tasks and leading by example to the rest of the team.
- Keeping up to date with all relevant communications (e.g., marketing campaigns) and sharing any knowledge onto the team.
- Supporting the studio manager on general studio targets & motivating with the team to deliver the necessary results.
- Assisting the Studio Manager with weekly ordering
- Assisting the Studio Manager with stock counts and stock management when required
- Maintaining studio standards and report any maintenance issues to the Studio Manager.
- Managing difficult situations when on shift & problem solving appropriately.
- Main point of contact for any issues when the Studio Manager isn’t on duty, liaising with clients, equipment failure or concerns, ensuring all relevant logs / handovers are followed as required.
COMPANY CULTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work to uphold Barry’s community and culture standards, and live the company mission, vision, and values daily.
- Represent the Barry’s brand within the studio and throughout the fitness community.
- Assist in participating in and enhancing the community with your studio and regional teams.
- Flexibility to working pattern! - Early Starts, Late finishes and Weekend Work.
- Minimum 30 hours per week
- The ability to prioritise within a fast-paced environment
- The role requires assistance with Studio Deliveries so must be able to complete our Health and Safety training, including manual handling.
- Be able to stand for sustained periods of time
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
This document reflects the job content at time of writing and will be subject to periodic change in the light of changing operational and environmental requirements. Such changes will be discussed with the job holder and the job description amended accordingly.
We appreciate your interest in employment with Barry’s Bootcamp! Barry’s is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, religion of belief, sex, age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity.