We appreciate your interest in employment with Barry’s Bootcamp! Barry’s is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the People and Culture Department (People@barrysbootcamp.com or 323-673-0222).
Barry's is looking for absolute superstar instructors that can inspire, motivate and energize our visitors from the moment they walk through the doors. We expect you to have a strong personality, since you’ll be given freedom to set your own mark on the workout through workout design, choice of music and general style of teaching!
- Deliver first class training to customers while maintaining the distinct Barry’s aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Inspire and energize our customers and provide superior customer service at all times, inside and outside dedicated class
- Always be a great Barry’s ambassador inside and outside of class
- Instructor or PT certification and experience from leading group training or working as a PT
- A likeable and outgoing personality, perceptive, strong sense of integrity, self-confident
- Meriting with experience from leading, communicating, coaching or performing in front of a group of people
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Passionate about fitness and helping others to reach their goals
- Energizing and positive attitude
- Strong customer service skills, caring about our members and excited about building personal relationships
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
Barry’s is the Best Workout in the WorldTM®. Founded in West Hollywood in 1998, it’s the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity, one-hour workout that’s as effective as it is fun. Our fitness classes alternate between working out with weights and running on a treadmill. Each day focuses on a different muscle group in order to achieve real results and to prevent injuries. Our program is designed to tone muscle and maximize fat loss, while spiking the metabolism for up to 48 hours following the class.
Please be aware that smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Barry’s studios and corporate offices.