Who We Are:
Barges Technologies is an industry-leading builder of consumer marketplaces, leveraging cutting edge mobile and web technology to power high-growth platforms.Barges Technologies owns and operates online advice marketplaces that positively impact people's lives. With 15 years experience across 4 successful and profitable products, our team is expanding.
We’re looking for an experienced Android Developer/Architect with a demonstrated ability to architect, code and maintain Android applications with complex requirements while minimizing code duplication.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Changing the app with new existing app design
- Development of new features for existing apps
- Ability to explain the problem and/or set a resolution for an issue
- Estimate tasks and follow their own estimations
What You'll Need To Be Successful:
- 3-5 years of full-time work experience in App development using Java and Kotlin
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components
- Understanding of OOP
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of software pattern and practices
- Experience with MVVM + data-binding, MVP, Clean architecture
- Experience with Kotlin
- Understanding Push Notifications
- Experience with Gradle (building flavours)
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile scrum development process
- Experience of integration with the following services: AppsFlyer, Mixpanel, Vonage
- Experience with CI/CD
- Good sense of humor!
What We Offer:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team Competitive and comprehensive benefits and perks
- Work in the international company
- Generous holiday and PTO policies
- Competitive compensation in USD
- Technology stipends
- Training and development opportunities and allowance
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Employee groups - DEI committee, fun committee, wellness group and more
- Flexible remote work
Barges is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Ingenio will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.