Barefoot is a brand experience agency on a mission to end meaningless moments between consumers and brands. The human experience is made up of moments - small interactions that, when strung together, form our associations, our relationships and our truth. The brand experience is no different. There is potential in every moment. Remembered if it’s meaningful. Forgotten if it’s not measured. Irrelevant if it's missed altogether.
We live and work for these moments. For knowing which matter and which don’t. For showing up at moments when expected. For creating moments never before experienced.
This is what we celebrate, what we champion and what we practice. We do this through integrated capabilities across experience design, marketing technology, marketing sciences and media.
We’re looking for the next leader of our media practice to strengthen our capabilities and grow our practice in partnership with fellow agency leaders and strategic Omnicom partners. This includes leading our growing team and client portfolio across digital media strategy, planning, buying, optimization and measurement.
- Team and media portfolio leadership
- Lead a growing team of media practitioners who are responsible for end-to-end digital media services; including planning, buying, optimization and performance measurement across paid digital platforms and tactics
- Deliver impactful and timely performance management, mentorship and career development to ensure media talent engagement and retention
- Act as a as point person for senior client and partner relationships and new business opportunities
- Agency and partner leadership
- Contribute as a member of the agency leadership team and key partner to fellow practice leads
- Collaborate with fellow Omnicom agencies on shared client relationships and new business opportunities
- Partner with fellow Barefoot practice leads on opportunities to proactively add media services within existing, non-media client engagements
- Capability growth and expansion
- Proactively seek and apply best practices to strengthen digital media competencies, methods and delivery
- Drive media portfolio growth through media-related business development leadership. Includes opportunity identification, proposal development and pitching, often in collaboration with fellow agency leaders and strategic agency partners.
- Promote media understanding and literacy within the agency to elevate media awareness and comprehension beyond the media practice
- Partner with operations and delivery leaders to optimize and streamline media delivery, including automation and the adoption of relevant tools, systems and processes to drive efficiency
- Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in marketing and / or media services
- At least 5 years of hands-on digital media experience, including managing and implementing paid, organic, and social media campaigns across networks
- Media understanding and literacy
- Understanding the strategic role of media and use of first and third-party data to build and reach high-impact audiences
- Understanding end-to-end media process; including planning, buying, optimizing and measuring campaigns across digital channels and platforms
- Working knowledge of traditional media and the power to accompany digital tactics to create high-performing, client-bespoke media plans
- Strong understanding of the Adtech landscape (working knowledge of Martech landscape)
- Ability to promote and sell our capabilities via new business pitches, proactive conversations and proposals to prospective clients
- Strong ability to understand, judge and describe the impact of media performance, compare actual results to established KPIs and know how to act on the information
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Adaptability and agility
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for collaborating, building and driving forward progress
- Effective listening skills to hear, understand and effectively respond to issues and opportunities
- Clear, effective written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization and what these differences add to a work culture