Barefoot is a brand experience agency on a mission to end meaningless moments between consumers and brands. The human experience is made up of moments - small interactions that, when strung together, form our associations, our relationships and our truth. The brand experience is no different. There is potential in every moment. Remembered if it’s meaningful. Forgotten if it’s not measured. Irrelevant if it's missed altogether.
We live and work for these moments. For knowing which matter and which don’t. For showing up at moments when expected. For creating moments never before experienced.
This is what we celebrate, what we champion and what we practice. We do this through integrated capabilities across experience design, marketing technology, marketing sciences and media.
The Account Executive, Client Partnership is responsible for end-to-end leadership of assigned projects that support a Client engagement. They represent the clients’ goals and expectations at all times to internal and external audiences and collaborate with other members of a cross-disciplinary team to communicate client objectives and develop effective and efficient solutions.
Client Partners are business leaders providing a unique perspective and vision for driving business results. They demonstrate the agency’s core offerings to solve their clients’ key challenges to capitalize on opportunities.
- Direct and manage all day-to-day client deliverables working closely with team members from other disciplines.
- Develop and own documentation for projects, including creative briefs, feedback, proposals, project agreements and client documentation.
- Be independently motivated and act in a timely and decisive fashion to achieve goals outlined by client or agency leadership.
- Build and strengthen client relationships, following up on all requests and providing pro-active solutions to address client needs.
- Become the subject matter expert for assigned client. Learn their business, their strengths and their competitors. Represent their interests to internal audiences.
- Craft, with support of broader team, strategies and recommendations to drive client’s business and meet agreed business goals.
- Use data to identify opportunities, make recommendations, measure performance and optimize plans.
- Contribute to project estimates, working closely with the Project Manager to ensure accurate time and costs. Ensure project timelines are aligned with clients and offer adequate time to meet deadlines. Flag any concerns around meeting budgets or overages on time.
- Understand agency capabilities and identifies opportunities to leverage them to accomplish client’s business objectives.
- Ensure client satisfaction and organic growth of business.
- Associate-level clients
- Internal cross-discipline teams (CI, SP, PM, UX, Creative)
- Interact with Client agency partners (media, PR, Brand)
- 4+ years of experience partnering with clients in a digital agency environment, preferably at a large agency
- College Degree required
Hard skills (knowledge and abilities acquired through formal education or training)
- Business-results focused
- Analytic skills – ability to look at data, extract insights and present it simply
- Outstanding presentation skills
Soft skills (attributes that affect interpersonal interactions)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at a time
- Attention to detail, sense of urgency and ownership, and high standard of excellence
- Proven problem-solver
- Must have effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be curious, collaborative, positive and eager to drive work forward
- Desire to make a positive impact on agency and Client Partnership team culture