At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team! We are looking for a Production Manager. A Production Manager will manage the work-flow of the production crew from script-to-screen and maintain the production pipeline based on milestone dates established by the approved production schedule and budget. Inspire and motivate the production crew.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for ensuring all pre-production assets have been scheduled and assigned and are completed within the allocated time, including but not limited to scripts, designs, storyboards, animatics, models, rigging, and that all materials are approved and ready for animation in accordance with the production schedule.
- Exercise superior leadership, collaborative, and communication skills to ensure that inter and intra departmental tasks are assigned, understood and completed as per instructed.
- Work with the Line Producer to ensure scripts are delivered according to schedules published.
- Responsible for Script breakdown reviews and viability meetings with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Work with the Line Producer to maintain and update working production schedules – overall, departmental, client, and service studios as requested
- Supervise production coordinators and production assistants. Manage their assigned departments.
- Utilize Shotgun and oversee its use by the production team. Ensure that all tasks are tracked accurately.
- Review and coordinate weekly TO DO lists with the members of the production team to ensure tracking and reporting are accurate and up to date.
- Actively participate in scheduled production and team meetings
- Provide internal and external weekly production status reports
What will you bring with you:
- Minimum 3 years of animation production experience.
- Previous experience managing and tracking against a schedule
- Previous experience successfully managing multiple departments
- Previous experience on Shotgrid a must, scheduling, monitoring and reporting on tasks
- Experience working 3D animated series a must, 2D knowledge an asset
- Post-secondary education in, Film, TV Production Management
Why work at Bardel?
We've got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You will collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world, and have the opportunity to grow in your career.
How to apply:
Please apply below in this form or visit our Job Portal to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are a compelling match for one of our current openings.
All candidates must be BC residents and entitled to work in Canada. Those candidates applying outside of the province, must be willing to relocate to BC.