Calling all Senior Production Coordinators! We have some very high-profile shows coming to Bardel Entertainment Inc., and we are seeking experienced senior coordinators for up to a two-year contract.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience working in a deadline-driven environment. You will have production experience, with the ability to coordinate and track the progress across rolling deadlines. You take responsibility for your work, following up and reporting on varied outcomes, whether from artistic or technical disciplines.
- Coordinating a large team.
- Work closely with Supervisors to assign tasks and briefs.
- Coordinate and track the progress of deliverables and targets.
- Communicate with artists regarding production schedules and deadlines.
- Accurately update and maintain Shotgun.
- Attend team and client briefing sessions, take accurate notes and quickly communicate them to your team.
- Look ahead to upcoming show delivery requirements, meeting with key leads, ensuring the crew is briefed accordingly.
- Work with Editorial and Render department to ensure the successful delivery of work.
- Assess the equipment available for artists and notify management if additional equipment is required.
- Remain proactive.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of production experience.
- Shotgrid (previously shotgun) experience.
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Accurate note-taking and database entry skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience in scheduling complex projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- LRC - Lighting
Why work at Bardel?
We've got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects.
How to apply:
Please fill out the application below or visit our Job Portal (https://boards.greenhouse.io/bardelentertainment) to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are a compelling match for one of our current openings.
*All candidates must be BC residents and entitled to work in Canada. Those candidates applying outside of the province, must be willing to relocate to BC.