Looking for an introduction into the Animation Industry? Do you love production? Let us show you how it works as a Production Assistant. We have some very high-profile shows coming to Bardel Entertainment Inc., and we are seeking production assistants for up to a two-year contract.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can handle the pressure of a deadline driven environment. You have strong administration skills, and you are service focussed and ask for clarity when required.
- Assist in preparing and organizing scripts, artwork, model sheets, prop sheets, design packs and storyboards.
- Work closely with Supervisors to help keep them on target.
- Coordinate and track the progress of deliverables and targets.
- Distribute artwork and materials for comment and approval.
- Attend team and client briefing sessions, take accurate notes and quickly communicate them to your team.
- Help coordinate and communicate shifts in schedules, calendars, and meetings.
- Maintain files as requested.
- Create a supportive, friendly, and professional atmosphere.
- Remain proactive.
What you bring with you:
- Minimum one year of experience in similar role or strong production management skills.
- Willingness to learn the animation pipeline.
- Understand the basics of MS Office or Google Workspace.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player attitude.
Why work at Bardel?
We've got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects.
What we want to see in your application:
Tell us why YOU are the person for the position and how you meet the position’s criteria. Forward us your current resume and samples of your work (eg. a link to your website or reel – don’t hesitate to show off a little!).
How to apply:
Please visit our website at http://www.bardel.ca/now-hiring/ to apply.
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Bardel team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be in touch with those that are a compelling match for one of our current openings.
*All candidates must be BC residents and entitled to work in Canada. Those candidates applying outside of the province, must be willing to relocate to BC.