Banyan Infrastructure’s mission is to unlock capital for renewable infrastructure. We're the fintech solution serving a trillion dollar market by enabling banks and funds globally to invest in sustainability and net-zero targets.
Why consider this opportunity?
Banyan is growing rapidly and seeking an Implementation Associate to assist the Customer Success team with onboarding new customers to the Banyan platform. The Implementation Associate will develop a deep understanding of the customers’ near and long term business needs, as well as Banyan’s internal implementation processes. This is an exciting opportunity to bring modern and intuitive experiences to traditionally rigid and outdated industries and help our customers to accelerate the deployment of sustainable infrastructure.
Our team is made up of bright, mission-driven individuals. We are passionate about using technology to solve sustainability challenges for our planet. We value learning, curiosity, and collaboration. We are committed to building a supportive team that values difference and is always willing to help each other succeed.
This is a hybrid role based in our San Francisco office (3 days in office/2 remote) with the flexibility to adjust on an ad hoc basis.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Banyan Engagement Manager to conduct discovery sessions and to build a deep understanding of our customers’ current processes and supporting technologies
- Create current vs. future state process flow documents and ROI analysis to demonstrate how the Banyan platform improves customer outcomes
- Manage the project plan with the team, complete with timelines, milestones, and deliverables for all internal and external parties
- Assist with transitioning the customer’s data into the Banyan platform, from data analysis and entry, to validation testing, to ensuring customer signoff
- Prepare for and facilitate internal project team touchpoint meetings to identify and address any roadblocks or potential risks to on-time delivery
- Analyze Banyan’s onboarding process to flag areas for improvement
What you’ll need:
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail; able to manage multiple projects with competing timelines and deadlines
- Strong relationship building skills and a customer-focused mindset
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical and conceptual problem solving
- Ability to quickly learn how to use the Banyan platform and create customer education materials
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to convey customer requests, influence stakeholders, and facilitate conversations that drive projects forward
- Effective meeting facilitation skills for internal working teams
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with diverse individuals at all levels in an organization
- Ability to respond to changes in the business and proactively problem solve
- Intellectual curiosity, self awareness, and ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Enthusiasm for Banyan’s mission and alignment with our values
We are unable to provide H1B visa sponsorship for this role. US work authorization required.
How we’ll support your growth and success:
- Work closely with the founders, executives, and cross-functional teammates receiving direct mentorship
- Professional development opportunities to further skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to learn the ins and outs of capital markets, financial products, and the technologies that drive the sector’s innovation
- A collaborative and supportive team of smart, passionate people who are all focused on a common goal
Compensation: $105,000 - 125,000 DOE
Our benefits package is designed to allow team members to be their best selves, in and out of the workplace. In addition to top tier health plans, at work meal offerings, and fitness benefits, we prioritize your well-being and growth through professional development, parental leave, a flexible time off policy, and flexible work. Our headquarters is centrally located between Bart and Caltrain in San Francisco, CA.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology. Our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel valued and respected. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this role would make you excited to come to work. Banyan is an equal opportunity employer.