Despite our name, Bankjoy is not a bank! We are a silicon valley backed FinTech going through significant growth. We are on track to 20x revenue over 3 years and grow our team from 7 to 100. Check out our investors Y Combinator and Bessemer Venture Partners and the impressive list of companies they have invested in! We are changing the way community banks and credit unions do business, enabling them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy provides modern digital banking products including mobile banking, online banking, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI. Our mission is to revolutionize banking tech infrastructure by leading digital transformation at financial institutions — big and small.
As VP of Marketing you will report to our CEO and build Bankjoy’s brand.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a critical member of Bankjoy’s leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO, driving strategic marketing planning processes, and representing Bankjoy’s marketing function to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead Bankjoy’s marketing team, owning essential company KPIs and objectives in the areas of growth, retention, and brand.
- Hire, manage, and grow the marketing team, including, but not limited to creatives/designers, copywriters, performance marketing, lifecycle, brand, community/events, communications, product, and demand generation.
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Sales teams on long-term strategies driving customer acquisition, growth, retention, and satisfaction.
- Partner with the People team to develop and support the employer value proposition throughout the team member life cycle
- Develop and manage integrated marketing programs, including, but not limited to, the following channels: Brand, Communications/PR, Lifecycle/Retention, Growth, Demand Gen, Product, and Social Media/Events.
- Research and monitor the competitive landscape and lead Bankjoy’s strategy for competitive positioning in the marketplace.
- Select and supervise field marketing events. Establish critical data capture and lead generation from events.
What you bring:
- 10+ years of combined marketing experience, with a demonstrated expertise in Brand/Creative strategy for B2B brands at high-growth SaaS companies.
- Proven ability to build and lead high-performing teams.
- Hands-on, execution-orientation with a deep understanding of the latest marketing and growth tactics, technologies, and innovations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally and share big ideas through stories with a consistent voice.
- Intermediate to an expert level understanding of marketing technologies including, but not limited to, event-based analytics platforms, marketing automation/CRM, and optimization platforms.
- Experience managing budgets and ROI-focused campaigns and programs.
- Proven track record of developing brand story and directing creative team/agency to execution across digital channels.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options at a well-funded startup in high growth
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Performance-based bonuses
- Remote first culture
Equal Employment Opportunities at Bankjoy
Bankjoy is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Bankjoy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.