Despite our name, Bankjoy is not a bank! We are a silicon valley backed FinTech going through significant growth. We are on track to 20x revenue over 3 years and grow our team from 7 to 100. Check out our investors Y Combinator and Bessemer Venture Partners and the impressive list of companies they have invested in! We are changing the way community banks and credit unions do business, enabling them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy provides modern digital banking products including mobile banking, online banking, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI. Our mission is to revolutionize banking tech infrastructure by leading digital transformation at financial institutions — big and small.
The SA will work closely with the account executives, product management and engineering teams to ensure a positive customer experience from solution demo to production environment.
In this role, you will:
- Be proficient in Bankjoy's solution/platform/product offering. The SA will be responsible for leading/co presenting with the AE for customer facing live demos of the full Bankjoy offering. (SA -technical presentation and answers/AE- business focused opening, presentation and answers).
- As sales cycles progress and as necessary lead proof of concepts for the full Bankjoy offering.
- Effectively communicate Bankjoy/customer integration requirements to all appropriate and necessary departments (engineering, integrations, product) within Bankjoy to ensure customer success.
- Identify and build key technical relationships with potential customers to assist in gaining insights from the customer focused on requirements, metrics and success factors.
- Coordinate and lead internal teams to understand the unique environment of potential customers' technical environments.
- Participate in and lead technical responses to customer RFP’s.
- Where applicable, attend in person and virtual conference meetings to expand Bankjoy’s brand.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience working for growth mode technology companies.
- Digital banking or adjacent experience is preferred; experience working with financial institutions is desirable.
- Experience growing the customer base and revenue of companies by leading technical sales cycles in a landing model.
- Experience working within a quota driven environment.
- A history of building and maintaining technical relationships with customers.
- Demonstrated interest in digital transformation, presentation, leadership, mentorship and enablement
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong listening skills with ability to work optimally with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong attention to detail, exceptionally hands-on in all the work you’re doing
- Ability to clearly communicate sophisticated ideas both verbally and in writing
- Organized, able to manage multiple work streams at once and multi-task
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong presentation skills
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Stock options at a well-funded startup in high growth
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Performance-based bonuses
- Remote first culture
Equal Employment Opportunities at Bankjoy
Bankjoy is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Bankjoy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.