Despite our name, Bankjoy is not a bank! We are a silicon valley backed FinTech going through significant growth. We are on track to 20x revenue over 3 years and grow our team from 7 to 100. Check out our investors Y Combinator and Bessemer Venture Partners and the impressive list of companies they have invested in! We are changing the way community banks and credit unions do business, enabling them to become tech-driven and digital first. Bankjoy provides modern digital banking products including mobile banking, online banking, online account opening, loan origination, and conversational AI. Our mission is to revolutionize banking tech infrastructure by leading digital transformation at financial institutions — big and small.
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist to our growing operations team. As a member of the implementation team you’ll be deeply embedded in client projects aiding in configuration and testing. You will assist in post production release projects to ensure client needs are met on a daily basis. You will collaborate closely with team members in different departments to create a first class onboarding experience for new clients. This is an opportunity for you to grow and expand your skills at a fast growing SaaS startup!
In this role, you will:
- Complete client configurations and both dev and production environments
- Manage post production release projects for clients
- Conduct trainings on our client admin portal for our clients
- Support implementation manager during client go live
- Conduct demos on products such as online account openings
- Assist implementation manager in gathering client requirements
- Assist in internal testing such as client go live testing or development testing
- Assist implementation manager in documentation for best practices and knowledge base
What you bring:
- 4+ years experience in customer onboarding, implementations, or project management within an enterprise SaaS or Fintech company
- Sufficient technical aptitude to quickly learn Bankjoy's applications and the business rules that govern banking to understand the context for integrations with customer systems.
- Strong customer focus and solutions-oriented mindset. Strong training delivery skills with an ability to earn the trust of customers.
- Experience using project management and customer relationship management systems such as Smartsheet
- Desire to exceed goals and achieve results; satisfaction derived from meeting deadlines and finishing projects.
- Thrives in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Bankjoy
- Strong organization skills and a relentless attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Stock options at a well-funded startup in high growth
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Performance-based bonuses
Equal Employment Opportunities at Bankjoy
Bankjoy is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Bankjoy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.