Bankable is looking for a talented and ambitious Marketing Manager to help drive the brand across a global scale.
We are an award-winning fintech company that displaces payment and banking inefficiencies worldwide since 2010. We have recently announced a strategic partnership with Visa, allowing us to accelerate our expansion in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
Bankable can power any product or service which involves collecting funds, storing funds and paying funds irrespective of the currency and the payment methods used. Our real-time cross-border digital and payment solutions are used by global corporates and banks such as ABN Amro, Emirates and Airbus as well as scale-ups such as Glovo and Spendesk.
Everyone at Bankable is encouraged to take initiative and has the flexibility to grow and shape their careers based on ambitions and interests.
As Marketing Manager you will lead the marketing strategy and execution across Bankable, focussing on how we can grow our brand as a global leader in payments and banking technology. You will be an out the box thinker with an excellent track record of successful delivery.
The ideal candidate is deeply passionate about understanding customer needs, motivations, and behavior. They will delight in uncovering insights that help us create a better customer engagement and will intimately understand a customer’s lifecycle with Bankable. The successful candidate is able to dive deep into data and think like an analytical marketer, and also be able to write effectively to connect with our customers. You will understand our product and echo systems and be able to communicate to our clients and prospects in an interesting and clever way.
- Own the analysis, reporting, and optimization of our customer engagement programs/channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from multiple business groups and functional areas to deliver high impact
- Understand how we fit into our marketplace and build a compelling story for our clients
- Own all social media channels
- Help drive lead generation and manage the flow through to our business development team
- Work with business leader to formulate Bankables brand strategy, go to market and then execute and deliver
- Work on the redesign and overhaul of our website
- Create content for our website, social media and sales team in multiple global locations
- Help sales team with major pitch decks and copy
- Help coordinate, organise and facilitate client events (global)
- A bachelor degree in Marketing, business management or related field
- Several years of Experience in fintech or the payments industry
- A demonstrated history of success in data intensive quantitative analysis and recommendations. Ability to use data (qualitative and quantitative) to back up assumptions and design and implement programs.
- Experience in working with different business stakeholders
- Clear and demonstrable experience in delivering major marketing programs
- Fluency in English
- Strong influencer with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working through ambiguity and with minimal supervision.
- Master Degree in a related field.
- Work experience in social media a plus.
- Fluency in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, or Spanish.
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso machine, fresh fruit for breakfast and freshly baked cookies every day at 3pm!
- Competitive salary
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative