Implementation Project Manager
Bankable are looking for multiple Implementation Project Managers with payments and card issuing experience. We are an award-winning fintech company that displaces payment and banking inefficiencies worldwide since 2010. We have recently announced a strategic partnership with Visa, allowing us to accelerate our expansion in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
Bankable can power any product or service which involves collecting funds, storing funds and paying funds irrespective of the currency and the payment methods used. Our real-time cross-border digital and payment solutions are used by global corporates and banks such as ABN Amro, Emirates and Airbus as well as scale-ups such as Glovo and Spendesk.
Everyone at Bankable is encouraged to take initiative and has the flexibility to grow and shape their careers based on ambitions and interests.
Join a rapidly growing start-up. Are you looking to kick start your career in the Fintech space, be the person to join our implementation team and help us to grow the professional services team?
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to lead implementation effort on multifaceted client projects for a well-backed and award-winning BaaS vendor.
We are building a professional services team to implement client projects operating on our leading-edge Proprietary Banking as a Service platform. We have won and successfully delivered into numerous marque clients and are looking to scale from delivery being driven by the Head of Implementation to a designated professional services team.
We are very proud of our software: this is state of the art for banking, allowing clients to develop and commercially deploy digital bank products in a matter of months.
- Full lifecycle delivery of Projects
- Personal involvement in Business Analysis as well as project management
- Matrix management opportunities (integration consultants / development)
- Project based partner management
- Post implementation account management / customer success management
- Strong client facing experience as a PM.
- Experience of implementation SAAS solutions.
- Retail banking technologies and settlement services in the UK / Europe (FPS, BACS, Direct Debit SCT, SDD)
- International payment schemes
- Experience of the end to end development cycle for delivering Debit, Credit, Prepaid card products with both Visa and Mastercard.
- Experience of requirement gathering, business analysis and account management (post implementation).
- Good understanding of how regulation drives the operational characteristics of payment instruments (You need to understand and consult with clients on the practicalities of their go to market objectives compared to what is achievable under the regulatory domain)
- Ability to interact with product development teams around delivery / roadmap.
- Good all-round project management skills, in Waterfall and Agile disciplines
Nice to have
- European Regulatory domain – particularly PAD, PSD2, MLD4/5
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso machine, fresh fruit for breakfast and freshly baked cookies every day at 3pm!
- Competitive salary
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative
- You will have the flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions