Senior Technical Business Analyst
Bankable is an award-winning fintech company that displaces payment and banking inefficiencies worldwide since 2010. We have recently announced a strategic partnership with Visa, allowing us to accelerate our expansion in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
Bankable can power any product or service which involves collecting funds, storing funds and paying funds irrespective of the currency and the payment methods used. Our real-time cross-border digital and payment solutions are used by global corporates and banks such as ABN Amro, Emirates and Airbus as well as scale-ups such as Glovo and Spendesk.
Everyone at Bankable is encouraged to take initiative and has the flexibility to grow and shape their careers based on ambitions and interests.
We are currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst. You will be responsible for engaging with various stakeholders within the company, identify data and reporting requirements as well as being heavily involved in the process of using data to help the client teams evaluate and prioritize opportunities, define client requirements and acceptance criteria.
You will support Bankable’s expansion by engaging in the following activities:
- Conducting thorough customer and commercial analysis to help refine the services’ scope and offerings.
- In depth analysis of client requirements to identify functional needs and acceptance criteria.
- Identify common sources of technical issues during delivery and integration and make recommendations accordingly.
- Working closely with the development, testing, delivery and support teams to ensure that the client requirements are interpreted and developed to meet client acceptance criteria.
- Analysing and documenting the business model to create a complete picture of data flows and client requirements.
- Innovating, designing and documenting operational processes, design options and recommendations for the life cycle of payment product.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 6+ years of Analyst experience, preferably in the payments industry (prepaid would be a plus).
- Demonstrable knowledge of European payment standards, schema rules, payment processing technologies and regulations.
- Keen interest in digital innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across different disciplines.
- Ability to work collaboratively and across functions.
- Great intellectual agility and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English - other languages are a plus.
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso machine, fresh fruit for breakfast and freshly baked cookies every day at 3pm!
- Competitive salary
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative
- You will have the flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions