Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth's APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Curriculum Manager is responsible for managing the roadmap and end-to-end design, development, implementation and measurement of the curricula. Partners with the Director of L&D, Learning Partners, and key stakeholders to ensure quality assurance and linkage to business needs and learning solutions within assigned curricula. Utilizes knowledge of adult learning methodologies and modalities to create curriculum maps and learning recommendations and solutions. Partners with key stakeholders to analyze learning solution effectiveness and adoption; identifies performance, trends, and opportunities. Gathers feedback regarding opportunities to drive continuous improvement.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and drive learning program roadmap: oversee development process from initial planning phases through to delivery ensuring all deliverables are met and milestones are achieved, including oversight of the quality assurance and audit process.
- Oversee the learning and development evaluation methodology and reporting architecture capitalizing on system integrations and automation to deliver timely and accurate, relative information to the learning and development team, stakeholders leaders, and learners
- Manages overall program documentation including but not limited to learning library of archived and live courses, reports, project plans, scope documents, meeting minutes, and issue & risk logs
- Utilizes Coaches Learning Partners through the process of design and development to ensure effective instructional strategies are being used to meet the objectives and performance goals that have been set for all areas of learning
- Leads creation and maintenance of a set of ID standards to be used by the team and reviews for quality assurance and adherence to those standards.
- Owns and leads the process for evaluating and identifying potential areas of improvement by incorporating that into the development cycle.
- Communicate milestones, progress, issues, and status regularly to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Act as a central point within the project team for the escalation and resolution of issues and dependencies that affect project activities and quality assurance.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and tools to maximize efficiency and minimize costs
- Identifies areas for improvement as well as new and emerging learning technologies and methods for the team to explore
- Develops and maintains a collection of online professional development resources on topics related to best practices in learning and technology and bring that back to the team
What You Need:
- MS/MA in a relevant field, or with equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of managing technical projects
- Ten (10+) years of experience in one or more of the following: curriculum management, instructional design/development, learning needs analysis, corporate training/learning function management.
- Five (5+) years of experience in a support function with demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate, build effective relationships and influence peers and key stakeholders to achieve results.
- Proficient in Workday Leaning and, Monday.com (or other project management system),
- Experience leading projects and or business unit initiatives.
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver multiple, concurrent, and complex work streams in a matrixed organization with aggressive timelines.
- Experience leveraging adult learning methodologies, learning modalities, and eLearning authoring tools (Articulate suite, Adobe Cloud, and Culture Amp preferred).
- Knowledge of industry-leading trends in learning strategies and tools
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively
- Vendor management experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills gained through previous work experience.
- Industry designation(s) and/or certification(s) from recognized professional training organizations.
- Master’s Degree in Instructional Design, Professional Development and /or Training, or educational leadership, organizational design, or higher education.
- PMP Certification (or other project management certification)
- Background in instructional design, learning and development, project management, communications, organizational development, telecommunications (voice, messaging, networking) industry
- Proven ability to positively influence and motivate others in the adoption and implementation of change management regarding learning.
- Proficiency with Workday Learning as an administrator, Google Suite and files, background in Adult learning, Learning and Development, and/or instructional design.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO - not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.