Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth's APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Digital Analytics Developer will be on the Marketing team working alongside Web Developer and UX partners to develop, implement and maintain analytics tracking and technology for digital experiences at Bandwidth. This individual will be given a high level of visibility with the freedom and potential to make an immediate impact.
What You'll Do:
- Translate business questions from stakeholders into detailed tracking specifications across all applicable platforms, including web, mobile app, and emerging platforms as needed to develop and execute appropriate measurement and tagging plans for Google Analytics.
- Play a critical role in the enablement of meaningful designed event and user behavior analysis of the company's user experience and audience behaviors across our digital properties, ensuring that all new and existing digital properties have accurate measurement.
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of analytics implementation projects, manage releases and ensure successful tracking implementation and QA testing to ensure data is populating correctly.
- Provide raw data and specific reports to stakeholders.
- Easily communicate and break down highly complex data problems into simple, feasible solutions and requirements to stakeholders, vendors, and web developers.
- Provide thought leadership for data collection and ways to standardize across a global environment.
- Create and maintain documentation such as data inventories to assist users with reports.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly QA audits, implementation reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports to identify issues, suggest improvements and implement fixes.
What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience and implementation expertise with web analytics tools ( Google Analytics (preferred) /Adobe Analytics) and tag management tools (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Tealium, or Ensighten)
- Experience with content management systems (WordPress preferred)
- Basic knowledge of marketing website best practices including SEO and performance.
- Experience with one or more of the following: data analytics data quality, data warehousing, data governance, business intelligence, data visualization, data privacy.
- Agile experience and familiarity with Monday.com, JIRA, Confluence; Wordpress plugin development; Knowledge of A/B testing and behavioral tracking tools
- Excellent technical leadership, project management, analytical problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO - not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.