Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
Bandwidth is currently seeking a Director of Web Strategy who is responsible for ensuring that Bandwidth’s corporate website and external-facing web properties create an optimal, compelling and audience-first experience.
This global leader is a creative thinker, and a strong leader who is willing to test and deploy new and innovative tactics to optimize our web-experience. You will have a natural curiosity to learn and are a metrics-driven leader, who will leverage analytics, personalization strategies, analytic tools and automation to help increase demand, all while strengthening the positioning of our brand and our segment structure. A successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading and growing a global web program and strategy with a proven history of exceeding expectations, hitting deadlines, delivering at a global scale and delivering against KPI’s.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate on the development of innovative, segment-relevant omnichannel buyer experiences, customizing messages to multiple customer segments and personas.
- Employs outside-in perspective with regular user testing, voice of the customer research to inform design solutions and iterative optimization
- Rigorous use of analytics to track and manage performance, inform decisions on web site content, priorities and keen real-time understanding of asset consumption, traffic patterns that drive actions to improve conversion and remedy any shortfalls
- Institute and ensure governance, quality assurance, ensuring consistency of customer experience
- Responsible for content management to ensure upkeep and freshness of website content and assets merchandised across the site
- Ensures SLAs are met for uptime, publishing, management of all technology requirements including maintenance needs of web systems and technology partner integrations used to generate and capture demand for the business.
- Must be passionate about building digital experiences which delights and enables our customers to find the right information at the right time.
- Translate the business case into a roadmap, providing structure and order to the Web Development & Operations team
What You Need:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in digital native experience across all practice areas including search, web, digital advertising, marketing; with extensive experience with developing state-of-the-art website experiences
- Methodical, metrics-driven approach to continuous improvement; strong analytical skills with the ability to identify insights that are put into action
- Knowledge of Adobe digital experience solutions, Google Analytics and optimization tools
- Aware of leading-edge best practices for high performing, highly functional, on-brand and modern B2B websites.
- Demonstrated mastery of SEO fundamentals and how they interplay with website technology, architecture and content to deliver outstanding organic search performance
- Previous experience in B2B
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills — scoping work, driving execution and delivering on deadlines while working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate findings to executives; comfortable building effective business reviews that storytell with data.
- Leading and managing experienced web developers
- Has phenomenal attention to detail and a passion for delivering the highest quality and error-free websites.
- Has a strong track record of delivering work above expectations, on time, and on budget.
- Clearly sets expectations for direct reports, evaluates performance and makes recommendations to aid their career growth.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and able to define Epics and User Stories
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.