Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
Bandwidth is seeking a creative, strategic and brilliantly organized Senior Social Media Manager to join our marketing team! The mission of the Senior Social Media Manager is to build a strong Bandwidth brand across all of the company’s social media accounts by creating and sharing valuable content, fostering meaningful conversations, and engaging employees to join you. The role has 6 functions: Strategy and Leadership, Process and Operations, Content Creation, Enablement, Community Management and Engagement and Performance Marketing.
What You'll Do:
- Strategy and Leadership
- Own the development of social media strategy, planning, and execution across our primary social media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook)
- Provide leadership and social strategy insight across the marketing organization, contributing to Corporate Communications, PR, Integrated Campaigns, and Content initiatives.
- Stay up to date – and share thought leadership – on latest technology, social products or opportunities, and best practices.
- Manage and coach the Social Media Specialist and Social Media Interns.
- Process and Operations
- Drive organizational change in how we “do” social media – build processes that help us scale, and work to make sure they’re adopted across the team.
- Content and Creative
- Work with the marketing segment teams to plan campaigns around product launches and seasonally (or topically) relevant moments. Integrate these campaign strategies with the broader marketing editorial calendar.
- Manage the content mix across channels in accordance with our social media objectives.
- Become an expert in the corporate messaging and brand voice to ensure consistency of campaigns globally.
- Develop internal programs that engage Bandwidth employees on social media to multiply our social engagement and presence. Invest in teaching and working with our “power users” to turn them into influencers in our space.
- Regularly interface with executives and product leaders, helping them to amplify their knowledge, thought leadership, and personal platforms.
- Community Management & Engagement
- Perform community management responsibilities, including connecting with analysts, thought leaders, customers, and employees on social. Facilitate conversations and foster relationships across all social platforms.
- Performance Marketing
- Monitor social performance, analyze it, and report on social media KPIs on a monthly basis, sharing successes and identifying new opportunities in real time. Demonstrate revenue impact from social media.
- Have command of how paid social and organic social work together to meet goals. Work closely with our paid media team to ensure a robust, effective social strategy.
What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 6-8 years social media management, content marketing, or other relevant experience.
- Expertise with all of our business-critical social platforms, with in-depth knowledge of best practices on each and a deep understanding of how different social platforms can be used to drive engagement.
- Experience in Sprout Social and Google Analytics.
- Experience building business processes, specifically content, creative, or social.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone.
- Experience in tracking, analyzing and reporting on social media metrics, with an eye toward business impact.
- Experience creating and deploying engaging content that delights audiences in both B2B and B2C sectors.
- Exceptional relationship building skills, with proven ability to collaborate across functions and cut through silos.
- Executive maturity to interface with executives and more senior social stakeholders.
- High energy creative thinker with the ability to generate ideas and conceptualize content.
- Strong project management / organizational skills - the ability to balance project and business priorities with ease.
- Experience in Meltwater, Brandwatch, or similar social listening tools.
- Experience in Bambu or similar social enablement tool.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.