Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM), Team Lead team serves as the ambassador and subject matter expert for our customers. Their mission is to deliver exceptional customer support in resolving issues and being the voice of the customer within Bandwidth, building brand loyalty and customer satisfaction with every interaction. These enterprise software and communications customers are critical to our business.
The CSM team is overall a facilitator for our customers, and as a result, a CSM can expect to work across multiple teams and multiple departments. A CSM can expect to frequently interact with compliance, billing, sales, technical support, LNP (local number portability), product, and other groups in supporting a variety of customer issues.
In addition to solving customer issues, this person will also serve as an accessible expert on our voice, and messaging products that customers use to add communications services to their products and applications. The ideal candidate would have some familiarity with the technology and communications industry, including communications, APIs, VoIP routing, Local Number Portability (LNP), and some degree of customer success or elevated customer support experience with a level of leadership included.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and build strong customer relationships and serve as a trusted partner with our customers
- Share deep product knowledge and serve as the subject matter expert and all-around resource for supporting our customer’s needs
- Actively address issues by ensuring tenacious participation of Compliance, Technical Support (TAC), Network Operations, Product Management, and Sales.
- Identity opportunities to expand Bandwidth’s products & services beyond their current capabilities to meet emergent customer requirements
- Deliver business reviews and/or regular check-in calls to review account, troubleshoot tickets, and other proactive account related items
- Ensure customer satisfaction by advocating cross-functionally on behalf of the customer within operations, sales, technology, product, and other groups as needed to support customer challenges
- Triage a wide variety of customer needs to the appropriate internal owner
- Assist with customers understanding of compliance needs and acceptance
- Operate as a leader in the CSM team and act as the go to for regional support and guidance
- Work and complete tickets opened by customers for account maintenance needs ensuring SLAs are met
- Answer inbound phone calls for customers seeking account maintenance needs/questions
- Host onboarding and training sessions for customers to instruct provisioning and navigation of applicable web portals
What You Need:
- 3-5 years of experience. Strong history of customer management and support and has leadership experience
- Strong critical thinking orientation and a customer-centric mindset; Knowledge of VoIP protocols and telecommunication industry standards is a plus
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com,
- Exceptional organizational and communicative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow for successful relationships with various stakeholders
- Commitment to excellence, driven by personal, team, and company success
- Problem solver who has exceptional critical thinking skills and takes initiative
- Project management skills- quarterbacking internal and external initiatives, ability to lead, manage, or influence both internal resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes in a global team environment Willing and capable of being escalation point
- Communications industry familiarity is strongly preferred. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an understanding of voice and messaging APIs, SIP routing, and terminology
- Other languages an asset
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.