Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
Bandwidth is seeking a service-orientated NetSuite Analyst eager to roll up their sleeves and support our continued success. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment in which you will apply your detail-oriented technical and accounting skills, aiding the continued growth and adoption of our NetSuite platform in support of the assigned goals of the company.
What You'll Do:
- Front line support for users
- Customizing fields, forms, and workflows
- Creating and modifying reports and searches
- Documenting customizations and processes
- Working with internal customers and peers to understand problems and suggest solutions
- Supporting month-end close processes as needed
- Supporting audit requests as needed
What You Need:
- 1-3 years System Analyst experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Acute attention to detail
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable objectives and deliverables
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal & written)
- Self-motivated and with the ability to work independently and in team environments.
- 1-3 years NetSuite experience
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Experience in Accounting/Finance/Billing
- Understanding of Revenue Recognition
- Experience with Salesforce, Workday, or Zendesk
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.