Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Sr. Product Manager for UCaaS Integrations leads Bandwidth’s product development efforts focused on building integrations into global UCaaS services (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Ring Central and others) so that large enterprises can easily migrate to and manage their UCaaS platforms. They are the product owner for a high-performance scrum-based development team, prioritizing the product backlog, documenting plans and working with customers to build solutions to solve their problems efficiently. They are a lifelong agile learner and aspiring or current master of agile processes and have managed products as a PO for a scrum team before. They own setting the right goals to guide the prioritization of the product direction and product strategy for building new features and products. To ensure the products overall success, they partner well with Marketing, Sales, Operations and Finance, among others, to define and execute the product strategy, and ensure early and repeatable on-going success of major product launches.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
What You'll Do:
- Be a subject matter expert on the UCaaS integration products, our customers, and internal stakeholders needs of the product. The act as the “voice of the customer” on our development team in the product owner role.
- Create and own the UCaaS integrations product vision and roadmap, working with customers, sales, marketing, operations, and customer segment leads to develop and prioritize the product roadmap for your dev team to maximize delivery of value to our customers.
- Evaluate product progress towards the product vision and be accountable to business outcomes such as product adoption by customers.
- Make key results and goals visible to all stakeholders and interpret them into actionable conclusions and new hypotheses.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies as an active equal member of the dev team.
- Act as primary internal liaison, collaborating with internal stakeholders and users (sales, marketing, support, finance, engineering, etc.) to identify accurate go-to-market strategies which include as needed product GTM plans and pricing frameworks all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Ensure the product is designed based on deep knowledge of the users, market, and technology translating market observations and customer feedback into a prioritized product backlog
What You Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience as Product Manager and working as a Scrum Product Owner
- Experience building SaaS or Cloud-Based Products
- Experience working with Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Demonstrated leadership of direct and/or indirect teams
- Ability to combine internal user data and customer feedback to map the product experience
- Highly analytical skills with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their quantitative implications
- Blend strategic and tactical thinking- someone who can identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts, and then organize thematic work areas in deep detail, thus aligning long term vision with iterative execution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent, relentlessly curious, and clearly communicate and engage with key stakeholders like leadership, other product/engineering teams, operations, and customers.
- Working or building CCaaS/UCaaS/CPaaS
- Experience with Microsoft Teams or other cloud-based UC system.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in VoIP/SIP communication services.
- Deep understanding of voice and network requirements specific to larger customers or specific verticals, voice networking solutions and PBX networking protocols
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.