Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Sr. Product Pricing Analyst will support the Voice product team, sales team, network management teams as well as our most valued customers and will report into the Product Operations organization. We are data experts - we illustrate the value of leveraging data to inform decision making; and tell stories with data to influence outcomes. We act as detectives; finding, analyzing and presenting our findings. We help with process mapping and business efficiencies. We are a team of “T Shaped” people - we have a general understanding of all mature products but may specialize in one particular area.
We are the translation layer that bridges profitability, cost, pricing, industry insight and network data. We support the business holistically with a focus on profitability but we do not solely serve the Product organization.
We welcome those from different backgrounds (technical, operational, financial, product, etc) and have found our team is stronger when unique backgrounds can be flexed based on what the business needs
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
What You'll Do:
- Take strategic direction from Product Leaders to create and manage dynamic pricing requests including but not limited to changes spurred by general telephony ecosystem or regulatory changes
- Analyze cost, and grow revenue and profit margins: balancing (but not limited to) the strategic value of a relationship, account size, seasonality, industry changes, competitive information
- Own day to day decisions for product pricing : Termination (Domestic and International), Origination (local and long distance), and Toll Free
- Collaborate with Product Leaders to define and develop new product pricing requirements
- Collaborate with Sales to find valuable customer solutions
- Proactively manage complex and large data sets
- Communicate pricing strategies within the product operations organization
- Assist with ad hoc data reporting on voice products, as needed
- Work with cross-functional teams to reduce friction and increase collaboration – serve as a product operations team representative
- Collaborate with technical troubleshooting teams (such as the TAC and NOC) to create better network and capacity management initiatives
What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree (Math or Computer Science with a focus in Finance preferred)
- 3-5 years in financial database management, or wholesale voice pricing, or routing and rating management
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel and Access Skills
- Ability to thrive and maintain accuracy in a fast paced environment. Analytical, problem solving, communication and organizational skills
- Intermediate-Advanced SQL, Python or other relevant data management language.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.