Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
Bandwidth’s billing team is responsible for ensuring Business Solutions customers receive accurate and timely invoices. These customers are of wholesale and small business. The successful candidate will be an inspiring team member who provides excellent customer service, manages complex functions, thinks creatively, and solves problems in a fast pace environment.
What You'll Do:
- Handles complex billing inquiries via telephone and ticketing system within established SLAs; resolving issues utilizing multiple billing platforms and resources.
- Analyzes telecom contracts, invoices, and billing detail records to assist with internal and external customer inquiries confirming validity and accuracy of associated billing and making billing adjustments as necessary.
- Performs billing audits across multiple billing platforms during the billing cycle, validating invoices using multiple applications and systems while evaluating charge accuracy and reporting discrepancies
- Collects, analyzes, and processes telecommunications and network service data.
- Mitigates contract and invoice disputes directly with customers to correct issues, build client and maintain relationships. Escalates when appropriate
- Learns all products and becomes SME for assigned product(s) building relationships with key product teams
- Reviews customer contracts to determine correct rates, billing elements and rate application for all contract line items.
- Performs regular testing to ensure new solutions/systems enhancements are adequately tested to minimize material impacts Bandwidth’s revenue stream.
- Supports monthly revenue close cycle within established deadlines.
- Identifies, quantifies, proposes, and implements process enhancements to improve cost, billing, and payment cycle time and accuracy/quality of system
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; building relationships and exploring opportunities to add value per operational business strategy and industry standards
- Interfaces with Bandwidth leadership to effectively communicate status, define critical issues & impacts, design mitigation plans, and articulates / drives required decisions.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in customer service
- Experience in billing a +
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within parameters of the outlined working conditions listed above.
- Ability to communicate complex and/or technical information clearly and concisely to all levels within the organization using tact, common courtesy, persuasion and discretion
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel skills
- Critical thinking, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to focus, complete tasks accurately and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively, improve processes, evaluate and resolve problems effectively.
- Positive attitude is a must!
- 2-4 years analytical experience
- Salesforce, Netsuite or Zendesk experience
- Microsoft Access, SQL database
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.