Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What is a returnship?
There are many reasons why people leave their jobs – and just as many reasons why it’s time to come back to work!
Bandwidth’s “Returnship” is like an internship for experienced workers looking to re-enter the corporate workforce. Whether you have taken a step away from professional life to be a caregiver or veteran/teacher who wants to transition into the tech industry - our Returnship is a unique opportunity to revamp and sharpen your skills, update your resume, and transform your career! https://www.bandwidth.com/careers/returnship/
What You Need
- To be eligible for consideration for the Returnship,
- You must have a 3+ year career pause - while pursuing child or family care, volunteer avenues, significant life changes, etc.
- OR you are a veteran or teacher who wants to transition into the tech industry
- Applicants must be able to work 40 hours/week during regular business hours.
- True readiness to re-enter the workforce; Willing and eager to update your tech & office skills and expand your knowledge base.
- BS/BA in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
A Little Extra For You
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- You’re guaranteed to be given “work that matters.” If you ain’t feelin’ that, let us know. We’ll fix it.
- We provide you with a gym membership, a lunchtime shuttle to the gym, and give you 90 minutes for lunch if you work out.
- Not enough time to hit the gym? There’s a locker room and cardio equipment on the first floor.