Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We’re looking for a Sr. NetSuite Developer who gets things done and is capable of being a leader on our enterprise systems development team. We’re seeking somebody who is a maker, a hacker, and a software craftsman. If your idea of fun is losing track of time while geeking out over technology, we’d like to talk to you.
What You'll Do:
You’re going to create awesome solutions. You’ll be the senior member of our Enterprise Systems development team. You’ll collaborate with, and support teammates and stakeholders across the organization to build solutions that are both scalable and reliable following best practices and design principles. You’ll look critically at how and what we build.
What You'll Need:
If you’re our person, you’ll probably look like this:
- You’re passionate about the craft of software engineering
- You have over-the-top communication and collaboration skills that enable you to build positive relationships quickly, influencing peers and leaders alike
- You have at least 4 years of experience developing on the NetSuite platform, both in SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.x
- You have a deep understanding of the NetSuite platform
- You have experience designing:
- User Interfaces
- Background Processes
- Business Logic
- Integrations & Interfaces
- You have the ability to evaluate complex business problems and turn them into solutions
- You’ve been a part of or led teams in an agile environment and are steeped in the methods of Scrum and Kanban
- You have the ability to document and chart customizations in a manner that makes sense to both end-users and peers.
Extra Credit for You:
Wow, it’d be really cool if:
- You have experience developing on other platforms such as Salesforce, Workday, or Zendesk
- You have experience using ESB’s such as Jitterbit, Mulesoft, or Oracle Integration Cloud
- You have experience with Accounting/Finance
- You have experience using NetSuite’s SDF
- You have the NetSuite Administrator and SuiteCloud Developer Certifications
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.