Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you fired up about the changing world of marketing with a passion for trying out all the exciting new programs, channels, and technology? We’re looking for a seasoned Director of Marketing Programs to lead Marketing Programs at Bandwidth. This individual will work closely with sales and marketing leaders and teams to drive revenue. This role will lead the entire Program Marketing team as well as create and drive implementation of prescriptive marketing plans designed to improve awareness, engagement and drive revenue within our addressable market. We are looking for a consultative leader with fresh ideas, who is also metrics-driven and has experience in the telecom/software space. This role will drive Bandwidth’s trade show and event strategy. Previous management experience is a must.
What You'll Do:
- Work with sales leaders and product marketing to create a strategic marketing plan designed to drive engagement and increase revenue
- Manage a team of Program Marketers aligned with the various sales departments at Bandwidth
- Develop an Account-Based Marketing approach, employing leading-edge tactics with sales teams to create and win opportunities within our target accounts.
- Work closely with members of the marketing team (product marketing, design, digital marketing, marketing operations) to help inform and create elements of marketing plans
- Build and maintain strong relationships with others in sales, marketing, product and technology
- Meet with customers and prospects to stay informed on market conditions and buyer personas
- Work closely with the Events Manager to ensure that all sales goals are being met
- Manage a team of Event Outreach Coordinators in order to ensure that all CPL, webinar and marketing-generated lead lists are being properly worked and passed to sales as well as meetings set for National Account Executives at trade shows and events
What You Need:
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar sales or marketing role for a fast-growing B2B technology company (ideally software) and 5+ years of managing 5 or more person sales operations or marketing team.
- Bachelors degree
- Deep knowledge of the marketing funnel; experience running multi-channel marketing programs (advertising, email, events, direct mail); content marketing and social media experience.
- Comfortable working with a lot of different marketing tools/software; Experience working in the Fortune 500 space preferred.
- Knowledge of how to sell SaaS products.
- Project Management, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel. Marketo and Salesforce experience preferred.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.