Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
There are many reasons why people leave their jobs – and just as many reasons why it’s time to come back to work!
Bandwidth’s “Returnship” is like an internship for experienced workers looking to re-enter the corporate workforce. Whether you have taken a step away from professional life to be a caregiver or veteran who wants to transition into the tech industry - our Returnship is a unique opportunity to revamp and sharpen your skills, update your resume, and transform your career!
What You'll Do:
The Bandwidth Returnship Program will provide a 3-month experienced internship in a specific department covering a wide range of functions. You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects that match your skills and expertise, and tap into a support network of like-minded professionals. You will participate in a variety of orientation events and training sessions throughout the program that are designed to help you transition back into the work environment.
Bandwidth is excited to offer the Returnship program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will soon make! We create an environment where innovation, integrity, and learning become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
What You Need:
To be eligible for consideration for the Returnship, you must have a 3+ year career pause - while pursuing child or family care; volunteer avenues; military; significant life changes; or alternate endeavors.
- Applicant must be able to work 40 hours/week during regular business hours throughout the 12-week program.
- 5+ years of previous professional experience
- True readiness to re-enter the workforce; Willing and eager to update your tech & office skills and expand your knowledge base.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness:90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.